The past few days


Hey friends! Long time no talk, I know I’m sorry. I admit to being pretty bad a blogging. Anyone have tips on being better?

Here’s what’s been going on the last few days.
I started feeling sick on Tuesday, just normal cold stuff. Sore throat etc. Wednesday I still worked because I’m pretty sure that’s where I got it anyway.
Wednesday night I felt pretty bad but who doesn’t with the common cold. I was really looking forward to the weekend though, the plan was to drive to Louisville on thursday, pick up my best friend Brittany and head to Mississippi to see our close friend Jessie and meet her sweet baby girl for the first time.
So Wednesday night I got the ok from Jess to still come even with the cold because I had already had it over 24 hours ( not contagious after that time.)

Thursday morning came and I got up to say goodbye to my husband since he was getting ready for work and I was going to leave a few hours later.
And now comes the exciting part…

There I was, standing in the kitchen and all of a sudden I started to feel really nauseous and dizzy. The next thing I knew I fell on the ground, I couldn’t stand because my legs got too weak. Then Ty was leaning over me and I had to jump up to run to the bathroom because I was about to be sick. Then I remember sitting on the ground in the bathroom telling Ty that my ears were hot. The next thing I knew I woke up in his lap thinking I had been in a deep sleep, completely forgot all about the bathroom. I was very confused for a second before I remembered what was happening. I had fainted for the first time in my life. What the heck?!

We went to the emergency room because well, fainting for an unknown reason isn’t good. They did some blood work, an EKG on my heart and gave me my first IV ever to put some fluids in me. After 4 hours they sent me home saying everything looked good and diagnosed me with having had a “Syncopal response” or “fainting spell.”
This is the same thing that happens to some people who faint when they see blood or things of that nature.
But seriously what happened? Why would someone who has never fainted in her life, and has had a lot worse than a cold pass out like that. I’m still baffled by the whole thing.
I know fainting isn’t always a big deal, but it is to me since it was the first time.

Hey thanks everybody for baring with me through that story. I just think its crazy.

Anyway things are great now. Cold is going away, and hubs baked some yummy bread yesterday. Check him out! Good work babe.







That last picture was dinner from last night. It’s one of our favorite meals. Homemade bread, red wine, and some stinking awesome white Gouda.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s